Powering the Economy of Ghana
The Volta River Authority has, since 1961, harnessed the resources of the Volta River to provide electrical energy for industrial, commercial and domestic use in Ghana, as well as transportation, fishing and recreation. - Read more
Update on Power Generation - Facts & Figures
Akosombo Lake Level
Friday, January 30, 2015
- Tender for the Procurement of Works: Two (2) - Year Contracts for Various Works at VRA's Thermal Plants in Tema and Aboadze (National Competitive Tendering)
- Tender for Supply of various Distribution Transformers and Ring Main Units (International Competitive Tendering)
- RE: Ghana Gas Awaits VRA - Kwesi Botchway.
- Tender: Procurement of Rust Control Maintenance Works for TTPS.
- Tender: Procurement of Single Point Mooring Operations and Maintenance Works for TTPS.
- Tender: Supply of A4 Copier Paper.
- Request for expression of interest to operate Akosombo Stadium.
- VRA honoured by College of Engineering.
See all news
Some programmes slated for the week are as follows:
January 26 - 30, 2015 : Oracle Based Self Service and Performance Management Training for Directors
Conservation Tip for the Day
Consider a laptop next time you're looking to buy a computer – they use less energy than desktop computers
Visiting our Plants
Guidelines and procedures on visiting our hydro and thermal plants. Click here to get started >>