Powering the Economy of Ghana
The Volta River Authority has, since 1961, harnessed the resources of the Volta River to provide electrical energy for industrial, commercial and domestic use in Ghana, as well as transportation, fishing and recreation. - Read more
Update on Power Generation - Facts & Figures
Get up-to-the-minute information on generation from our hydro and thermal plants.
Akosombo Lake Level
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Pwalugu Multipurpose Dam Project.
- VRA observes Safety Awareness Day.
- VRA receives Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) Award.
- Ing. I. Kirk Koffi appointed Ag. Chief Executive of VRA.
- VRA News: July - September, 2013 edition released.
- VRA holds Emergency Press Conference.
Major programmes slated for the week are as follows:
|December 2 - 4||Facilitation of Departmental Balance Scorecard Preparation|
|December 2 - 4||Team Building Course for selected Staff|
Visiting our plants
Guidelines and procedures on visiting our hydro and thermal plants. Click here to get started >>
Photograph of the day
Safety Awareness Day 2013 in retrospect: We thought to bring you amusing shots taken during the event. Click here to follow the full story.